Specific sizes of the Plastic pallets:
||Loading ( T )
The Advantages of Plastic Pallets
- Virtually every product you purchase today in any type of store was probably at one time shipped on a pallet. Pallets are typically square, flat structures on which products are stacked for shipping. The pallets make it easier for machines to lift the products all in one bundle. Most pallets are made of wood but can also be made of plastic or metal. There are advantages and disadvantages of each material type, but a growing trend is making pallets out of plastic.
- Shipping pallets to locations where products can be stacked on them can be expensive. Wood pallets typically just lay on top of one another. So if a wood pallet is six inches high and you have ten of them, the pile would be 60 inches high. An advantage withBIDIFU Plastic palletsis that you can stack them so that the pallets fit together and save space. The pallets actually slide together so if you have ten pallets that are each six inches high, if you slide them together, the stack may be only 20 inches high. This means you will save a significant amount of space during transport so as an example if it would have taken two trucks to ship a certain number of wood pallets it may only take one truck to move the same number ofBIDIFU Plastic pallets. This would be a huge savings in transportation costs.
- Preventing insects, fungus, or bacteria is a real concern during transportation. Plastic pallets prevent penetration by insects where wood pallets are a perfect breeding ground.BIDIFU Plastic palletsalso are easily cleaned with a simple washing to eliminate any bacteria or fungus. Wood pallets, on the other hand, are very difficult to clean and, if they become wet, actually encourage growth of bacteria and fungus.
- Transporting products can be very expensive. There are three main factors that make up most of the costs of transportation: distance, size, and weight. If you can make a pallet lighter, you can reduce the cost of shipping the entire package.BIDIFU Plastic palletsare typically about 30% lighter than wood pallets. This also makes them easier to handle and cause less wear and tear on machinery used to move them.
- Creating less waste has become an important objective for many companies as they try to become more environmentally responsible.BIDIFU Plastic palletsare 100% recyclable. This means if a plastic pallet becomes damaged it can simply be ground up and turned right back into a new plastic pallet without the need for any new resources. In theory, it would never end up in a landfill. If a wood pallet becomes damaged, it is usually burned or thrown into a landfill. Very few wood pallets are every recycled.
Making a product last longer is one way to reduce the cost. BIDIFUPlastic palletstypically have a longer service life than wood pallets and do not have the problems like: splinters, protruding nails, warping, or shrinking. Plastic is resistant to chipping and splintering, which reduces the chance of damaging the goods being shipped
Below is three runner pallet ,Mainly used on racking shelf
How to Use Plastic Pallets
Plastic pallets are largely used in manufacturing and shipping industries. Made from plastic or wood, pallets function as temporary mobile platforms for heavy or bulky items that must be moved from one area of a warehouse to another. High density plastic pallets are weather-resistant and have a longer shelf life than wood pallets. Various grid patterns on plastic pallets allow many to hold up to 3,000 pounds.
- Place the pallet on the floor in an open area. Stack weighty items and flat objects onto the pallet at the start. Arranging heavy and flat items on the pallet first ensures a stable stacking base. Build a balanced stack and distribute weight evenly over the surface of the pallet.
- Loop shrink wrap around the entire stack of objects on the pallet. Shrink wrapping keeps items in place and prevents them from falling off the pallet when being moved
Insert forklift forks underneath the pallet. Note whether you possess a two-way or a four-way pallet. Two-way pallets enable you to insert forks in on only two out of four ends. A four-way pallet allows you to insert forks on any side or end of the pallet. Lift forks and transport the pallet to its next destination
• All available shipping ways could be applied, by courier, air or sea.
• Appointed shipping company or our own forwarders all could be used in shipment.
• Full-way tracking the cargos for you before the goods arrive.